workaround for "file size limit exceeded" messages?

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Mon Nov 3 20:33:43 GMT 2003

Julian;

I applied this (MS 4.24-5 on RH9 fully patched except the kernel) and I
ran readnow.zip through it with a mail. It was found to be clean and
delivered. But of course this is because Clam itself does not catch it.
f-Prot on Windows does find W32.Mimail in it. I don't have a sample of
the others that were causing problems (being found and still delivered)
so I can't test. I sent this file to the Clam team this morning. If you
would like to see it anyway, I can send it to you off list.

If you can send somehow me a sample of photos.zip I'll run it through
also. Since I reverted to blocking *.zip it would have to be renamed. Of
course, Clam finds that one so it may not make it anyway....

So all I can say at this point is that MS still works with the patch ;-)

Miguel

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.