workaround for "file size limit exceeded" messa ges?

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Mon Nov 3 19:32:53 GMT 2003

What about uncommenting all of the ExtraScanOptions in clamav-wrapper?
Specifically:

# Uncomment next line if you need to disable Clam's DoS protection
ExtraScanOptions="--max-files=0 --max-space=0 --max-recursion=0
$ExtraScanOptions"

I know these options work with ClamAV 0.60, but I'm not sure about earlier
versions.  Also, I cannot say for sure if it would fix the problem you're
seeing as I have not seen any Mimail.C viruses yet.

Jason