OT: Linux Distrobutions?

greyhair greyhair at GREYHAIR.NET
Mon Nov 3 19:08:43 GMT 2003

Hello.

I just got an email about Redhat going enterprise.
 From redhat email:

>As previously communicated, Red Hat will discontinue maintenance and
>errata support for Red Hat Linux 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 8.0 as of December
>31, 2003. Red Hat will discontinue maintenance and errata support for
>Red Hat Linux 9 as of April 30, 2004. Red Hat does not plan to release
>another product in the Red Hat Linux line.

 I run a personal + friends, Not for Profit server for email and web,
100% on my own dime.
If I could afford enterprise I would.  I know this has nearly nothing to
do with mailscanner,
but I'm looking for recommendations for Linux Distro's.  I like redhat
for the ease of updating
and use.  I like not having to spend time figuring dependencies.  I
could afford SuSE
professional ($80 per 2 years or so).  I'm looking for something that I
don't have to spend a
lot of time tweaking.

Recommendations?

Thanks for any feedback, Thanks for your time.
greyhair