Dead Files in Mqueue.in

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Mon Nov 3 14:39:50 GMT 2003

And as for how it happens, killing (or crashing) sendmail can cause it.  Be
sure if you kill sendmail manually that you only kill the parent.  If you
kill children as they are still accepting messages, you'll have some cleanup
needed.