New virus?

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Mon Nov 3 11:05:37 GMT 2003

Remco,

It's Mimail-F and I've caught a few of these this morning (all have come
from a HK Cable TV subnet):

Showing records 1 to 4 of 4
Date/Time         ID             From     To      Subject
Size   Score Status
03/11/03 10:52:48 hA3Aq9LV014955 john at xxx xxx at xxx don't be late! ygxesmwl
15.9Kb 12.05 Spam, Virus (W32/Mimail-F)
03/11/03 10:50:45 hA3AoMLV014806 john at xxx xxx at xxx don't be late! morzwkwa
15.9Kb 12.05 Spam, Virus (W32/Mimail-F)
03/11/03 04:11:07 hA34B2bx031518 john at xxx xxx at xxx don't be late! polawaqa
15.9Kb 12.05 Spam, Virus (W32/Mimail-F)
03/11/03 04:10:05 hA349nbx031433 john at xxx xxx at xxx don't be late! xiianuqz
15.9Kb 12.05 Spam, Virus (W32/Mimail-F)

According to Sophos - I got the mimail-f IDE at 0214 this morning and have
just got an IDE for mimail-h at 1023.

Kind regards,
Steve.

--