Long time no check

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Mon Nov 3 09:04:24 GMT 2003

Peter Peters wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:25:22 +0000, you wrote:
> I have been wondering whether we should set something up to prevent
> feature requests from missing your attention (I kept one aside while
> you were on vacation). Perhaps features can be discussed in this
> maillist (or the one for wizards) and when a number of people think
> it is a good idea someone can mail it to you (at a special address?).

Or maybe have a second tier list 'developers' (perhaps) with those that are interested in the development side and/or are active on the users list could cross-post the relevent stuff (missing out the ever growing number of Q. Can I do this... A. Yes with rulesets.  posts).  I have to say Julian that sometimes you are far too responsive(!), answering simple queries immediately they are posted - if you left them an hour or too the odds are someone would save you the trouble ;).

We really should make better use of the FAQ too.

One final thought (something I saw on another list recently) how about adding a simple footer to list mail encouraging users with problems to specify important details in their original post (like MailScanner version, MTA, SA version etc.)

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.