SpamAssassin Could not be found

Pete russell pete at EATATHOME.COM.AU
Sun Nov 2 00:49:51 GMT 2003

I had postfix 2.6, red hat 9, mailscanner, mailwatch and the default RH9
spam assassin installed and all working nicely. I stoped the mailscanner
service and did an upgrade of spamassassin using the RPMs and rpm -Fvh
installing perl-spamassassin, spamassassin and spamassassin-tools.

RPM installation appeared to work fine.

But since restarting Mailscanner SA no longer works and I see the
following log entries, and lots of them

ervice error for name=eatathome.com.au type=MX: Host not found, try
again)
Nov  1 17:33:45 localhost MailScanner[2152]: MailScanner E-Mail Virus
Scanner version 4.24-5 starting...
Nov  1 17:33:45 localhost MailScanner[2152]: Config: calling custom init
function MailWatchLogging
Nov  1 17:33:45 localhost MailScanner[2152]: Initialising database
connection
Nov  1 17:33:45 localhost MailScanner[2152]: Finished initialising
database connection
Nov  1 17:33:45 localhost MailScanner[2152]: SpamAssassin installation
could not be found

Is there anything I must do to point mailscanner at spamassassin? Or a
different install process to use latest SA?

Thanks in advance
Pete