HTML Spam and other spam

Mark Nienberg mark at TIPPINGMAR.COM
Sat Nov 1 00:29:44 GMT 2003

To correct my previous message, I see that the final release of SA 2.60 has changed
the default values to:

# Mail which scores outside this range will be fed back into SpamAssassin's
# learning system automatically, to train the Bayesian scanner.
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam      0.1
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam         12.0

Which is more reasonable than the negative value that was there in earlier versions.
Still, you may find 0.1 too low until Bayes is up and running.

Mark