Fwd: F-Prot Antivirus - Changed versions of UNIX products

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Sat May 31 20:07:54 IST 2003

Sorry for the top posting but it seemed that it would be lost at the
bottom.

I checked the F-Prot website and there wasn't a mention of this.  Do you
know if they will continue to permit free use of their product for
home/personal use?

Gerry