Disclaimer problem

Plant, Dean dean.plant at ROKE.CO.UK
Fri May 30 08:39:22 IST 2003

Hello,

I am currently evaluating MailScanner and have come across a small problem regarding signing of mail. I have added a disclaimer to all out going mail using a ruleset but have noticed that any mail that has an attachment but does not have any body text does not get signed. All other mail is signed correctly.

I have upgraded to the latest version and started with an new MailScanner.conf but the problem persists.

I am using Redhat8/Sendmail/F-prot.

Does anyone have any idea's as to what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Dean Plant