News---Re: virus from 'support@microsoft.com' not blocked?

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Thu May 29 10:16:46 IST 2003

Oops, do I feel good about apologizing in advance now? :-) I haven't
gone into production yet so this was me asking for help. I have only
done some restricted tests so far. I meant that I ignored it to get it
up and running quicker, not that I would have ignored it forever. I
usually do notice stuff in bold. :-)

With your instruction I now managed to patch the source and build it on
my home server and will try it at work tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help Julian.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun