News---Re: virus from 'support@microsoft.com' not blocked?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu May 29 00:39:39 IST 2003

/stupid mode on
is there a patched version of per(i)l mime tools packaged in the rpm
installation?

the system is redhat up2date
/stupid mode off

the system does have references to BADTOKEN in ParamVal.pm
guess it is patched?

Remco