Feature Request (where is it in 4.21-6?)

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed May 28 16:51:02 IST 2003

[snip]

Julian

Thanks. Got that. I assume that the "attachment" option also applies to
"High Scoring Spam Actions" as well. It probably does not make much
sense with "Non Spam Actions".

There is a minor typo in "inline.spam.warning.txt", second last line.
You have "marked a spam" rather than "marked as spam".

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Computing Service, University of Newcastle
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.