Adding other spam scanners

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Wed May 28 00:09:53 IST 2003

I apologize. Just one of those days.

I do have one more question that I don't think has been mentioned. Is
there a way to disable razor and/or pyzor without uninstalling? I assume
by uncommenting that one line for dcc will disable it. I'll google for
an answer, but if someone knows the answer that would be great.

Otherwise thanks for all of the assistance. Great as usual.

James