Feature Request

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue May 27 16:22:25 IST 2003

At 15:39 27/05/2003, you wrote:
>I have a feature request.  I'd like to have the option to include a few
>lines in the body of suspected spam email that gives the recipient a link
>to follow that will allow.  This link will let them add the address to a
>whitelist.  Is this possible?

Difficult to do in any useful way, but....

>   Or, maybe keep the  suspected spam message
>as an attachment and have the email message be the information and link to
>follow.

This is already done. 4.21 has an "attachment" spam action which makes the
entire original email message into an RFC822 attachment of an email
containing the "inline.spam.warning.txt" message, which in turn can include
a few Perl variables such as the message id and date so that you can
construct useful links out of it.
--
Julian Field