summary: opinions on web-based email

Bingham, Ryan ryanb at AACRAO.ORG
Tue May 27 15:06:02 IST 2003

I followed some of those links and noticed that the TWIG page has a good
link to a fairly comprehensive list of web-mail packages:

http://www.cru.fr/http-mail/

Personally I have tried IMP, Squirrelmail and OpenWebmail and currently
use Open WebMail with great success.  IMP is definitely the hardest to
configure, but you are right that it does seem to have the most features
(especially for collaboration).

Ryan