spam score for each test in header

Ryan Bingham ryanb at AACRAO.ORG
Tue May 27 03:01:14 IST 2003

patchIt looks like this was the issue with line 245.  In my SA.pm, I had the
following:

my($HighScoreVal);

and the patch was expecting:

my($HighScoreVal, $pid2delete);

I'm not sure why this was different in my SA.pm as I haven't modified it
from the installation.  In any case, I went ahead and manually updated the
lines that failed, changing line 245 to

my($HighScoreVal, $pid2delete, $IncludeScores);

and inserting

$IncludeScores = MailScanner::Config::Value('listsascores', $Message);

Everything seems to be working now.  Hopefully I didn't do anything stupid.

Thanks again Julian for an awesome program!!

Ryan