OT: web-based email for IMAP/POP3

Ron E. ree at THUNDERSTAR.NET
Mon May 26 17:49:00 IST 2003

I second openwebmail wholeheartedly - and it is not restricted to only
SendMail - I'm using it with postfix with no problem.

Also can be used with minimal change to an existing mail system - ie - you
can point it at a pop3 server, etc. Also very nice languages support and
other features - webdisk, etc.

Regards,

Ron