RBL Scores?

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Sat May 24 20:27:04 IST 2003

That's how I understand it and I think that's why most here do the RBL
checks in SA and only uses MS itself for attachment filtering. Since
RBL:s are considered slightly unreliable they should not be used for an
all or nothing decision, better then to score it in SA together with the
other tests and decide based on the total score.

Julian himself wrote that if SA would have been available when he wrote
MS he wouldn't have put the spam code in it.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun