OT: web-based email for IMAP/POP3

Daniel Tan danieltan at shopnsave.com.sg
Sat May 24 04:00:36 IST 2003

squirrelmail rulez! except that the new versions have some compatibility
problems with quite a number of plugins (even with the compatibility plugin
installed)...but depends on whether you need those plugins....i love
squirrelmail...tons of helpful pple out there also who will help you if you
encounter any problems....