OT: SA Timeout Issues

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu May 22 08:40:47 IST 2003

Maybe it would be a good idea to add these lines to the default file
of spam.assassin.prefs.conf that comes with MailScanner. They are pretty
self-explanatory and will save a lot of questions on the subject.

Same goes for the dcc config lines in the same file:
use_dcc 1
dcc_path /usr/local/bin/dccproc