config file options

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Wed May 21 16:05:09 IST 2003

I'd be interested in how to find the config path...

my $configFile = '$configPath/configfile';

-----Original Message-----
From: Mariano Absatz [mailto:mailscanner at lists.com.ar]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 11:00 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: config file options

Hi Julian,

is there a "clean" way to add configuration variables? That is, I want to
add
a couple of functions in CustomConfig.pm but would rather have configuration
options in MailScanner.conf... that is... avoiding things like:
  my $WhitelistDir = '/etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/whitelist';
  my $BlacklistDir = '/etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/blacklist';
in CustomConfig.pm

Is this possible or the only way is modifying Config.pm _and_ ConfigDefs.pl?

TIA
--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby