config file options

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed May 21 16:00:23 IST 2003

Hi Julian,

is there a "clean" way to add configuration variables? That is, I want to add
a couple of functions in CustomConfig.pm but would rather have configuration
options in MailScanner.conf... that is... avoiding things like:
  my $WhitelistDir = '/etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/whitelist';
  my $BlacklistDir = '/etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/blacklist';
in CustomConfig.pm

Is this possible or the only way is modifying Config.pm _and_ ConfigDefs.pl?

TIA
--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby