Virus testing

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at CIV.UTWENTE.NL
Wed May 21 12:53:44 IST 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003 10:39:34 +0100, you wrote:

>> Hi Michele,
>> If you have a look in your quarantine directory you will have plenty of
>> 'real' stuff to test with. Since we started using MailScanner we kept
>> them on a seperate server and have around 2GB virusses :)
>
>This is true, however, as all mail is scanned in and out from the server
>it makes it rather hard to send them to another server.

I wouldn't send them to another server. I just copy the files to the
mqueue.in directory on the other server. I make sure sendmail will not
work and have MailScanner process the incoming queue.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)