Multiple copies of incoming messages sent to users (was) Postfix problem

Alex Brown alexjrb at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue May 20 22:46:25 IST 2003

Thanks for your reply Julian,

Actually, it's not just one particular message that's being sent to each user.  Any message that a user receives at any particular time will be sent more than once.  I'm not sure of the exact number of times a user has received a copy of the same message but I know it happens at least 5 times.  The users don't receive multiple copies all at once either.  I've noticed this behavior over a 24 - 48 hour period.

Please excuse my ignorance but I'm not sure what envelope addresses are.  Are those the "To" and "From" fields?

Alex

Can you pull a copy of the message out of the queue?