No subject

Alex Brown alexjrb at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue May 20 17:12:09 IST 2003

I'm running Postfix-1.1.11-5, MailScanner-4.21-6 and
Spamassassin-2.31-16 on Redhat 8.0.

I recently upgraded to MailScanner-4.21-6 after experiencing the
"Batch: Found invalid queue file for message..." problem.  This was
discussed in the thread titled, "MailScanner apparently stopped
processing...."

Prior to upgrading I was using MailScanner-4.20-3 and one of the other
problems I was experiencing was multiple copies of the same message
being sent to several hundred users.  I am still experiencing this
problem after upgrading and I was wondering if someone could shed some
light on this for me.  MailScanner is an awesome program and I'm pretty
sure there is something wrong with my configuration that is causing this
problem.  Would someone point me in the right direction please?  What do
you need from me in order to overcome the challenge?

Thanks for your help,

--
Alex Brown <alexjrb at bellsouth.net>