verification of dcc/razor/pyzor install

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Tue May 20 08:17:19 IST 2003

> However, I still have a few questions - one is that I've
> turned on spam
> logging in MailScanner.conf but I don't see much spam related
> stuff in the
> mallog - is that where I should see it?

Yes

> Also, I thought I saw mentions of an option so that the
> various rbls can
> be configured to add their own x- header can anyone point me
> in the right
> direction on this? Ideally I'd like to see output from
> razor,dcc,pyzor,
> etc - that way I can see what's happening.

Maybe in SA when used by itself but you can't do this when SA is used from  MS (but just watch the spam score header, that will tell you which tests are passed - which should give a clue)

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.