Further to my last e-mail RedHAt 7.2 & Ensim **** System down ****

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon May 19 21:34:44 IST 2003

At 21:18 19/05/2003, you wrote:
>I have now found that ALL the e-mails are in /var/spool/mqueue.in
>Mailscanner is running with no errors in maillog

Stop MailScanner.
Then check
that in your MailScanner.conf file,
MTA = sendmail
Incoming Queue dir = /var/spool/mqueue.in

Make sure you have in your /etc/sysconfig/MailScanner
MTA=sendmail

Take a good look through the end of your /var/log/maillog (or wherever
Ensim puts your mail messages, check /etc/syslog.conf for more info). Look
for any MailScanner messages in there.

If you still can't find anything, set "Debug = yes" in MailScanner.conf and
run "check_MailScanner". That should try to process 1 batch of messages and
then exit.
--
Julian Field