verification of dcc/razor/pyzor install

Ron E. ree at THUNDERSTAR.NET
Mon May 19 11:59:26 IST 2003

Thanks Kevin,

That definitely was a good idea - after poring through that output and
some probing iwht a network analyzer I found what ports had to be allowed
for dcc, eetc. Thanks very much.

However, I still have a few questions - one is that I've turned on spam
logging in MailScanner.conf but I don't see much spam related stuff in the
mallog - is that where I should see it?

Also, I thought I saw mentions of an option so that the various rbls can
be configured to add their own x- header can anyone point me in the right
direction on this? Ideally I'd like to see output from razor,dcc,pyzor,
etc - that way I can see what's happening.

-Ron