verification of dcc/razor/pyzor install

Ron E. ree at THUNDERSTAR.NET
Mon May 19 08:04:26 IST 2003

For those that use dcc/razor/pyzor,

I've decided to go ahead with these and I have a test server that I am
running messages through - I occasionally (but not always) see
RAZOR2_CHECK in the X-MailScanner-SpamCheck header, but I see no
indication of DCC or Pyzor being used - I did enable DCC (by commenting
out the line: score DCC_CHECK 0.0 in spam.assassin.prefs.conf). As far as
pyzor I don't know of anything special needed.

Also, I enabled some RBLs and no indication of them being used in the
headers either - I turned on the Log Spam option in MailScanner.conf but I
don't see any additional detail in the maillog particularly.

Any pointers would be of interest.

Thanks,

Ron