MS + SA = Slow for some reason

Kris Zabriskie zabriskw at ITECH.NET
Mon May 19 19:03:52 IST 2003

I am having some serious performance issues with MailScanner and
SpamAssassin.  MailScanner runs just great!  Then I added SpamAssassin and
it is taking 10 messages to run through both of them, roughly 2 hours.  I
thought it might have been because I added more tests to the
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file, but have since changed the configuration back
to the original configuration and it is still taking a long time.  Is it
possible to get someone's spam.assassin.prefs.conf file that seems to be
working well for them?  Thanks again!