New install question - MailScanner-4.15-13 + McAfee virus scan - eicar test fails...sort of?`

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Sat May 17 09:13:51 IST 2003

> >Also I had brought up in the past the ability to set blacklisted items to
> >the highscore value so that they would be treated like highscore spam, any
> >chance of that option in the next stable release?
>
> If some other people want it too....

Isn't this already possible by creating a spam.blacklist and a spam
delivery pair? Just create another entry in the what to do with spam
option with the same line as in spam blacklist and just specify delete to
send those e-mails to /dev/null :)