spam score for each test in header

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Fri May 16 14:34:11 IST 2003

This is a really good idea - as long as there is still a way of extracting
the original unaltered message for piping through sa-learn for any false
positive/negatives.

This whould also please the Exchange users that can only get messages out of
the Public Folders using IMAP in either HTML or Plain-text but not in the
original form when training Bayes from Exchange.

Ideally you'd end up with a new message saying that the mail might be spam
with a nice explaination to the users and the original message attached
(without the {SPAM?} or X-MailScanner-... Headers etc.) which you could run
a script over to extract the message/rfc822 attachments into mbox format and
run sa-learn on that...

Regards,
Steve.

--