Lost text and attachments (Eudora+Cyrus issue)

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri May 16 06:35:48 IST 2003

Around line 533 of /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepContent.pm, you
will find this line:

FixSubstringBoundaries($message, $id);

Try commenting this out and re-run MailScanner.
If the original Cyrus/Eudora problem has been fixed for a long time, then I
will just get rid of this code altogether.

--
Julian Field