SpamAssassin Process

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 15 22:23:48 IST 2003

Some of the RBLs (particularly osirusoft.com) have been very dodgy today.
I've been getting timeouts at least 50% of the time.

Try setting
skip_rbl_checks 1
in spam.assassin.prefs.conf (in the MailScanner/etc directory).

I hope the RBLs will be behaving better tomorrow.

MailScanner doesn't need anything in SpamAssassin to be "started", nor does
it use any external program such as the "spamassassin" script. It
interfaces directly with SpamAssassin's Perl API for speed.

--
Julian Field