Spammers circumvent MS

Forrest Aldrich forrie at FORRIE.COM
Thu May 15 20:34:22 IST 2003

Doesn't SpamAssassin (Bayes) create a DB Hash of tokenized results (spam
and not spam).   I suppose if you could find a way to perform matches
against that - well, you'd probably re-invent the wheel.

Take a look at www.sendmail.org, who released some new anti-spam rulesets
that might help - I've not installed them yet, but they do work with
SpamAssassin, et al.

Forrest