New install question - MailScanner-4.15-13 + McAfee virus scan - eicar test fails...sort of?`

Brent brent at WHITE-DEV.QUATRO.COM
Thu May 15 19:37:16 IST 2003

Is there a similar option to remove the trailing folder from a f-prot
report?
"Report: /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/16812/./h4FI3NQ17326/FOLLOWUP.pif
Infection: W32/Fizzer.A"

Only the portion after the dot is shown in sophos reports.

Also I had brought up in the past the ability to set blacklisted items to
the highscore value so that they would be treated like highscore spam, any
chance of that option in the next stable release?

Brent