spam score for each test in header

Scott Adkins adkinss at OHIO.EDU
Thu May 15 19:19:42 IST 2003

That looks great! :)

Would it be possible for you to post a patch that implements just the
following?  We aren't ready to upgrade to the latest version of MS until
we can fully test it (using Sophos SAVI, etc).  But the change below
would easily be testable and implementable in the short run :-)

Scott

--On Thursday, May 15, 2003 5:18 PM +0100 Julian Field

   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu