spam score for each test in header

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Thu May 15 17:40:12 IST 2003

Julian Field wrote:
> Very good idea. No sooner said than done :-)

>         DATE_IN_PAST_12_24 0.21, DRASTIC_REDUCED 1.54, HOME_EMPLOYMENT
> 1.50,
>         INVALID_DATE 0.57, INVALID_MSGID 0.38, NO_REAL_NAME 0.73,
>         ONCE_IN_LIFETIME 0.74, REMOVE_SUBJ 0.81, UNDISC_RECIPS 1.44)
>
> Does that look okay to you?

Brilliant - top man! I thought I'd seen someone ask for that a while
back and been told it was too tricky - obviously something different.

> I would like to keep the original sort order (alphabetical) to make the
> code simpler.

I suppose we could let you off with that - everyone agreed? ;-)

> I'll release something later this evening if you like. It will make it to
> the stable release at the start of June.

Don't know how you do all this and a support job in a Uni which is
doubtless as understaffed as our's!

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"