spam retrieval

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at OACYS.COM
Wed May 14 19:18:39 IST 2003

What MTA/MUA are you using? I believe there are many, many webmail programs
that will read standard mbox or maildir files. You could set procmail (or
equivalent) to do local delivery to a different mbox based on the ham/spam
content, and then rewrite the webmail app to be handle re-delivery.

--Ernest