Feature Request: Multiple Levels of Actions

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Wed May 14 18:45:13 IST 2003

So...

I can implement this by:

-creating InitSpamActions, which would load my config from it's own file
into an array
-creating SpamActionsSubject, which would decide whether to modify subject
or not
-creating SpamActions, which would return the actions based on score from
array created in InitSpamActions

Using the following config options

Required SpamAssassin Score=5 (or whatever) Would my functions not even be
called unless this was reached?
Spam Subject Text = &SpamActionsSubject
Spam Actions = &SpamActions

and leaving out "High Scoring SpamAssassin Score", "High Scoring Spam