Queston... WAS Re: razor2 working?

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Wed May 14 17:09:41 IST 2003

There are some options you can set in spam.assassin.prefs.conf such as:

use_dcc 0

or

score DCC_CHECK 0

Both of the above examples would disable dcc checks.  Personally, I would
use the first example to disable DCC instead of the second.  There are
options such as use_pyzor, use_razor2, and use_bayes.  For more info on
options you can put in spam.assassin.prefs.conf, check out

http://spamassassin.org/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

Jason

http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/
   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu
        ICQ 7626282                 Work (740)593-9478 Fax (740)593-1944