Queston... WAS Re: razor2 working?

Scott Adkins adkinss at OHIO.EDU
Wed May 14 16:18:42 IST 2003

--On Wednesday, May 14, 2003 12:01 PM +0100 Julian Field
<mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

> If I remember rightly, SpamAssassin just "finds it" and starts using it.
> You should see mention of RAZOR in the spam reports, assuming you Log Spam
> = yes.

This brings up a nagging question that I have... If my memory serves me
right, I just install the perl modules associated with some of the RBLs,
such as Razor or Razor2, and Spam Assassin just simply starts using it.

Is there any more controls than that?  For instance, what if I have it
installed but don't want it to be used at that moment, or simply disable
it for a period of time?  Is there a way to do that in Spam Assassin?

Scott
      Scott W. Adkins                http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/
   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu
        ICQ 7626282                 Work (740)593-9478 Fax (740)593-1944
     PGP Public Key available at http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/pgp/