webmaster & postmaster mails?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed May 14 12:26:59 IST 2003

:)

This is in my MailScanner.conf (albeit in a rule file)

Is Definitely Spam =
To:             webmaster at xxx.com              yes

Spam Actions =
To:             webmaster at xxx.com              delete

This works for e-mail to any e-mail address, (i have 30 entries or so)
except for postmaster and webmaster.

I have made sure that the default action line is the last line.