razor2 working?

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Wed May 14 05:04:36 IST 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Mike Kercher wrote:

> You may need to run razor-admin -discover to refresh your server list.  It may
> be that your list is out of date.
>
> Mike

It looks like my Net::DNS was corrupted somehow.  It appears that razor
stopped working a few days ago...about the time we had some severe
thunderstorms that went through and knocked out the power.  Everything
seems to come back up ok...but maybe not???

I re-installed Net::DNS and all is working again.

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer