razor2 working?

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Wed May 14 02:29:12 IST 2003

I just upgraded to 2.54 of spamassassin and was running through some
testing to be sure everything was working.

I can't seem to get razor2 operational.  I checked my /root/.razor
directory and all seems ok with the exception that razor-agent.log is over
10MB!!  However, when I checked that file it looks like razor2 hasn't been
working for the past couple of days.  Running

spamassassin -t -D < sample-spam.txt

shows that razor2 is timing out.  Is anyone else having trouble reaching
the razor servers or is this something on my end?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer