Bayes setup

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue May 13 23:09:04 IST 2003

MailScanner has never got involved in complete refusal of mail delivery
to/from certain addresses. For one thing it always involves having 2
conditions in 1 line of a ruleset (ie. if from foo and to bar then do
this), which my configuration compiler isn't clever enough to cope with.
It's adaptable enough to handle 99% of its uses 99% of the time. It would
be nice if those were 100, but there are limits to the hours in a day :-)

It's also always been a thing I reckon the MTA is in a better position to
do, as refusal of SMTP connections is something it is written for and is
already very good at.

--
Julian Field