Multiple RBL Hits and High Scoring Action

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon May 12 20:18:46 IST 2003

That should be possible. Addition of a config file option saying something like
Spam Lists To Reach High Score = 2
would be needed, as you can guarantee someone will need to tweak it. Set it
to a large number to never reach a high score. By default I will supply "5"
or something like that so people don't get a change in behaviour.

Would that do?

--
Julian Field