MS RBL Check action option?

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Sun May 11 11:43:14 IST 2003

I guess you want to turn off RBL checks is MS and let SA do them (then
they just contribute to the score)

In MailScanner.conf

Spam List =  #ORDB-RBL Infinite-Monkeys MAPS-RBL+ costs money (except
.ac.uk)
or
Spam List =

and then in spam.assassain.prefs.conf

skip_rbl_checks = 0
or
skip_rbl_checks = 1  if you want to turn them off altogether.

T² wrote:

>Is there an action option for positive MS RBL checks?  I would like to
>still deliver spam that has a low SpamAssassin score and don't want to
>use SpamAssassin to handle the RBL checks.
>
>If there isn't, is there another way for me to accomplish this?
>
>Tom

believed to be clean.