Blacklisted mail addresses - going to quarantine

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri May 9 19:05:23 IST 2003

It may seem an odd setup, but what happens if you set
Required SpamAssassin Score = 100
High Scoring SpamAssassin Score = 10
i.e. set them inverted. Then set the high scoring spam action to "store"
and the normal spam to "delete".

I don't have a clue if this will work or not, but I would be interested to
hear what happens.

Otherwise it sounds like I will have to implement a
Blacklisted Messages Actions
option in addition to all the others.
But I would rather avoid that if I can.

--